Railslove is a web consultancy based in Cologne Germany. Our clients hire us to help them building modern web applications. We focus on creating simple, maintainable and scaleable solutions.
here is a list of some of our Open Source projects:
- Rack::Tracker - Tracking made easy.
- Fontello Rails Converter - CLI gem for comfortably working with icon fonts (open, download, convert) from http://fontello.com
- Epics - the epic EBICS client to communicate with German and European banks
- CMXL - a SWIFT MT940/MT942 parser
- Contactually - A simple API Wrapper for the contactually API
- KickerApp - A wonderful application to allow your team / company determine who plays best in Tablefoosball or similar sports
- SEPA Clearer - Check capabilities of european payment providers who participate in the SEPA system.
- Mobilove - an API wrapper for the mobilant.de SMS API
- Lipisha - an API wrapper for Lipisha the Kenyan Mobile Money Payment Service Provider
- Chef-unattended_upgrades - Chef cookbook to configure unattended upgrades for ubuntu
Now head over to our website on Railslove.com